In addition to the standard clerical domains, there are several domains specific to the Wold:
- Disease Domain
- Domination Domain
- Fey Domain
- Giving Domain
- Hunting Domain
- Insight Domain
- Trade Domain
- Venom Domain
All of these are documented on the Wold-Specific Domains page.
- Toros's Taur Try (0)
- Detect Victim (Avenger 0)
- Greater Disrupt Undead (Undead Hunter 1)
- Elf Vision (Cleric 1)
- Rose's Temperature Control (1)
- Nemesis Insight (Avenger 2)
- Deeper Insight (Soulseeker 2)
- Hornet's Nest (Venom 2)
- Enhance Fertility (Soulseeker 3)
- Ghost Weapon (Undead Hunter 3)
- Seeker Reincarnation (Soulseeker 4)
- Nemesis Scrying (Avenger 4)
- Banish Immortal (Soulseeker 5)
- Nemesis Divination (Avenger 6)
- Greater Seeker Reincarnation (Soulseeker 6)
- Retrocognition (Soulseeker 7)
- Animated Disjunction (Soulseeker 8)
- Greater Nemesis Scrying (Avenger 8)
- Summon Fey Friend (Cradled 1 through 9) conjuration (summoning): Summons magical, elemental, or fey creature to fight for you.
Blood Witch Spells
- Clean Blood (Blood Witch 0) transmutation - Cleans blood from a weapon or from a creature so that the bloodwitch can cast arcane spells.
- Witch's Tool (Blood Witch 1) conjuration (summoning) - like the bard's Summon Instrument, this spell calls a tiny or small cauldron or a glass dagger that lasts 24 hours.
- Like Calls To Like (Blood Witch 2) divination - gives an insight bonus to dealings with hermits, outsiders, outcasts, aliens, recluses, monstrologers, etc.
- Flying Broom (Blood Witch 3) transmutation - Like a longer duration Fly, but you have to keep a hand on your broom and you are less maneuverable.
- Eye of Newt and Toe of Frog (Blood Witch 4) transmutation - A spell to gather and preserve components for Tinkering. One use: You could cast it on someone, and if they fail a save, a bit of hair or scale or skin appears in your hand.
- Lesser Immortal Summons (Blood Witch 5) conjuration (summoning) - A summoning spell to bring a lesser minion of the witch's allied immortal. Lasts one minute per level.
- Meddle (Blood Witch 6) enchantment (compulsion) [mind-affecting] - a spell to penalize die rolls that lasts until the penalty actually makes a difference.
- Greater Immortal Summons (Blood Witch 7) conjuration (summoning) - A summoning spell to bring a greater minion or lesser minions of the witch's allied immortal.
- Forbidden Spray (Blood Witch 8) conjuration (creation) - The witch opens a portal at a ley line, which manifests as an instantaneous spray of Woldsblood into the Wold itself.
- Forbidden Rain (Blood Witch 9) conjuration (creation) - Creates a rain of Woldsblood that falls in an area for a round per level.
- Cooperation (Blood Witch 0)
- Surrender Blood (Blood Witch 1)
- Call Spirit (Blood Witch 2)
- Surrender Self (Blood Witch 3)
- Purify (Blood Witch 4)
- Witch Reincarnation (Blood Witch 5)
- Surrender Imbued Spirit (Blood Witch 6)
- Spirit Brew (Blood Witch 7)
- Sympathetic Magic (Blood Witch 8)
- Soul Bone (Blood Witch 9)